The PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor program is your final
step in the quest to become a PADI Instructor. During the IDC, you'll learn
to use and adapt the PADI System of diver education to individual student needs.
training, supported by a wide variety of PADI educational materials, earns PADI
Instructors respect from both students and peers. PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors
may conduct a broad range of PADI programs from Discover Scuba to Divemaster.
Come Padi Assistant Instructor o se sei in possesso di un certificato di istruttore
subacqueo di un’altra agenzia didattica, puoi approfittare della grande
richiesta del settore e diventare un PADI Open Water
Scuba Instructor. The PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor rating sets you apart
from the crowd. PADI Instructors may conduct the entire range of PADI programs
- from Discover Scuba through Divemaster. PADI Instructors do things others
can only daydream about.
If you want to live an extraordinary life, you're in the
You need to have:
- PADI Assistant Instructor certification or be an instructor
in good standing with another training organization for at least six months
( check with a PADI Course Director or PADI Office for qualifying credentials.)
- Hold a dive certification for at least six months
- Have 100 logged dives that include night, deep and navigation dives
- Proof of CPR training within the last 24 months
- Medical clearance signed by a physician
You can do the IDC course in a week “full-immersion”,
for more info click here